Prosperity and Yoga are complementary to each other. It is a good idea to be prosperous and be on the spiritual path to keep a balance in life.
Everyone wants to be prosperous, but while some people can achieve his or her goals, others keep struggling and find prosperity in life quite elusive and end up his or her pursuit with some of the following excuses.
– Only if I would have been blessed with natural talent like that person as if every successful person has born with the natural talent!
– At least I am honest- as if all rich people are dishonest
– I am a happy and contented person. There is nothing wrong with this concept. However, the fact remains that most of them secretly wish to have more wealth.
– I do not have contacts
– I do not have enough money to start the business
– I have lots of responsibilities
The list goes on and on.
Some people just focus on becoming prosperous, and once they achieve prosperity, they start wondering what next? While others focus only on spirituality and after sometimes they find it very dry unless they are also involved in helping others.
Let’s explore a middle path.
Prosperity and spirituality are not two mutually exclusive sets of paradigms. Prosperity is not something that you can achieve once and then you can sustain it without following certain guidelines. There were many examples when a person got suddenly rich by winning a lottery or a windfall gain, but within a short span of time, one becomes in the more worse situation because of habits that are not congruent with prosperity.
What is required to become prosperous can be achieved by practising Yoga on a regular basis?
To achieve prosperity in life, one must
– Have a purpose- what service or product one can offer to wider community
– Complete faith in one’s purpose
– Develop a set of skills relevant to chosen field, and
I will discuss and elaborate more about these in my upcoming blogs.